Homo economicus evolves
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by The Field Experiments Website in its series Artefactual Field Experiments with number 00095.
Date of creation: 2008
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.fieldexperiments.com
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stoop, Jan, 2012. "From the lab to the field: envelopes, dictators and manners," MPRA Paper 37048, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guilhem Lecouteux, 2013. "Reconciling behavioural and neoclassical economics," Working Papers hal-00819763, HAL.
- Omar Al-Ubaydli & John A. List, 2013. "On the Generalizability of Experimental Results in Economics: With a Response to Commentors," CESifo Working Paper Series 4543, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jan Stoop & Charles N. Noussair & Daan van Soest, 2012.
"From the Lab to the Field: Cooperation among Fishermen,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 120(6), pages 1027 - 1056.
- Stoop, Jan & Noussair, Charles & van Soest, Daan, 2010. "From the lab to the field: Cooperation among fishermen," MPRA Paper 28924, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kupiec-Teahan, Beata & Leat, Philip M.K. & Revoredo-Giha, Cesar, 2009.
"Food production, distribution and culture: public views, interests and concerns,"
83rd Annual Conference, March 30-April 1, 2009, Dublin, Ireland
51061, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Kupiec-Teahan, Beata & Leat, Philip M.K. & Revoredo-Giha, Cesar, 2009. "Food production, distribution and culture: public views, interests and concerns," Working Papers 109391, Scotland's Rural College (formerly Scottish Agricultural College), Land Economy & Environment Research Group.
- Kupiec-Teahan, Beata & Leat, Philip M.K. & Revoredo-Giha, Cesar, 2009. "Food production, distribution and culture: public views, interests and concerns," Working Papers 109391, Scottish Agricultural College, Land Economy Research Group.
- Amitai Etzioni, 2011. "Behavioural Economics: Next Steps," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 277-287, September.
- Frey, Bruno S. & Gallus, Jana, 2013. "Aggregate effects of behavioral anomalies: A new research area," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-51, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Fershtman, Chaim & Gneezy, Uri & List, John, 2008. "Equity Aversion," CEPR Discussion Papers 6853, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ahn, T.K. & Ostrom, Elinor & Walker, James, 2010. "A common-pool resource experiment with postgraduate subjects from 41 countries," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(12), pages 2624-2633, October.
- Noussair, Charles & van Soest, Daan & Stoop, Jan, 2011. "Punishment, reward, and cooperation in a framed field experiment," MPRA Paper 34067, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas Leonard, 2008. "Richard H. Thaler, Cass R. Sunstein, Nudge: Improving decisions about health, wealth, and happiness," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 19(4), pages 356-360, December.
- John M. Gowdy, 2010. "Behavioral economics, neuroeconomics, and climate change policy: baseline review for the garrison institute initiative on climate change," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 1010, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Alexander Klos, 2013. "Myopic loss aversion: Potential causes of replication failures," Judgment and Decision Making, Society for Judgment and Decision Making, vol. 8(5), pages 617-629, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joe Seidel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.