Informed consent in social science
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by The Field Experiments Website in its series Artefactual Field Experiments with number 00086.
Date of creation: 2008
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.fieldexperiments.com
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jeffery Flory & Uri Gneezy & Kenneth Leonard & John List, 2012. "Sex, competitiveness, and investment in offspring: On the origin of preferences," Artefactual Field Experiments 00072, The Field Experiments Website.
- Steven D. Levitt & John A. List, 2008.
"Field Experiments in Economics: The Past, The Present, and The Future,"
NBER Working Papers
14356, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Levitt, Steven D. & List, John A., 2009. "Field experiments in economics: The past, the present, and the future," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Steven Levitt & John List, 2009. "Field experiments in economics: The past, the present, and the future," Artefactual Field Experiments 00079, The Field Experiments Website.
- Lacetera, Nicola & Macis, Mario & Slonim, Robert, 2009.
"Will There Be Blood? Incentives and Substitution Effects in Pro-social Behavior,"
IZA Discussion Papers
4567, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lacetera, Nicola & Macis, Mario & Slonim, Robert, 2010. "Will There Be Blood? Incentives And Substitution Effects In Pro-Social Behavior," Working Papers 2010-02, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joe Seidel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.