Does culture matter in economic behavior? Ultimatum game bargaining among the machiguenga
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by The Field Experiments Website in its series Artefactual Field Experiments with number 00067.
Date of creation: 2000
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.fieldexperiments.com
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Griffin, John & Nickerson, David & Wozniak, Abigail, 2011.
"Racial Differences in Inequality Aversion: Evidence from Real World Respondents in the Ultimatum Game,"
IZA Discussion Papers
5569, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Griffin, John & Nickerson, David & Wozniak, Abigail, 2012. "Racial differences in inequality aversion: Evidence from real world respondents in the ultimatum game," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 600-617.
- John D. Griffin & David Nickerson & Abigail K. Wozniak, 2011. "Racial Differences in Inequality Aversion: Evidence from Real World Respondents in the Ultimatum Game," NBER Working Papers 17097, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Teck-Hua Ho & Xuanming Su, 2009. "Peer-Induced Fairness in Games," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 99(5), pages 2022-49, December.
- Theodore C. Bergstrom, 2002. "Evolution of Social Behavior: Individual and Group Selection," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 16(2), pages 67-88, Spring.
- John List & David Reiley, 2008.
Artefactual Field Experiments
00091, The Field Experiments Website.
- Bostedt, Göran & Brännlund, Runar, 2012. "Rationality, fairness and the cost of distrust," The Journal of Socio-Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 345-349.
- Gagen, Michael, 2013. "Isomorphic Strategy Spaces in Game Theory," MPRA Paper 46176, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chui, Andy C.W. & Kwok, Chuck C.Y., 2009. "Cultural practices and life insurance consumption: An international analysis using GLOBE scores," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 273-290, October.
- Gilles Le Garrec, 2009.
"Feeling guilty and redistributive politics,"
Sciences Po publications
2009-22, Sciences Po.
- Paul Ferraro & Ronald Cummings, 2005. "Cultural diversity, discrimination and economic outcomes: An experimental analysis," Artefactual Field Experiments 00045, The Field Experiments Website.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joe Seidel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.