Redistribución y estabilización macroeconómica en las regiones españolas
AbstractIn this paper the impact of the transfers and fiscal systems on spatial redistribution and stabilization of the regional productive systems is analysed. With data for the Autonomous Communities and the period 1967-1993, I verify that first-type effects are very important. On the other hand, the relevance of second-type effects is not the same for all instruments. Classification-JEL :
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by FEDEA in its series Studies on the Spanish Economy with number 77.
Date of creation:
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.fedea.net
Other versions of this item:
- Santiago Lago Peñas, 2001. "Redistribución y Estabilización Macroeconómica en las Regiones Españolas: 1967-1993," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, IEF, vol. 158(3), September.
- NEP-ALL-2000-07-27 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lago-Peñas, Santiago & Prada, Albino & Vaquero, Alberto, 2013.
"On the Size and Determinants of Inter-regional Redistribution in European Countries over the Period 1995-2009,"
45406, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Santiago Lago-Peñas & Albino Prada & Alberto Vaquero, 2013. "On the Size and Determinants of Inter-regional Redistribution in European Countries over the Period 1995-2009," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University paper1304, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- D Martinez-Lopez, 2005. "Fiscal Policy and Growth: The Case of the Spanish Regions," Economic Issues Journal Articles, Economic Issues, Economic Issues, vol. 10(1), pages 9-24, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carmen Arias).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.