Poverty among children and youth in Spain: The role of parents and youth employment status
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by FEDEA in its series Studies on the Spanish Economy with number 46.
Date of creation:
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.fedea.net
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-1999-09-01 (All new papers)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Maite Martínez & J. Ruiz Castillo, .
"The decisions of Spanish youth: A cross-section study,"
Studies on the Spanish Economy
- Maite Martínez-Granado & Javier Ruiz-Castillo, 2002. "The decisions of Spanish youth: A cross-section study," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 305-330.
- Duclos, Jean-Yves & Mercader-Prats, Magda, 1999.
"Household Needs and Poverty: With Application to Spain and the U.K,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 45(1), pages 77-98, March.
- Duclos, J.Y. & Mercader-Prats, M., 1996. "Household Needs and Poverty: With Application to Spain and the UK," Papers 9614, Laval - Recherche en Politique Economique.
- Duclos, Jean-Yves & Mercarder-Prats, Magda, 1996. "Household Needs and Poverty: with Application to Spain and the UK," Cahiers de recherche 9614, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
- Olga Cantó Sanchez & Magda Mercader-Prats, 1998. "Child Poverty in Spain: What can be said?," Innocenti Occasional Papers, Economic Policy Series iopeps98/24, UNICEF Innocenti Research Centre.
- Arnstein Aassve & Maria Iacovou & Letizia Mencarini, 2006. "Youth poverty and transition to adulthood in Europe," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 15(2), pages 21-50, July.
- Antonia Díaz & M. Dolores Guilló, 2005. "Family ties and labor supply," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 29(2), pages 289-329, May.
- Cecilia Albert Verdú & María A. Davia Rodríguez, 2009. "Monetary poverty, education exclusion and material deprivation amongst youth in Spain," Alcamentos 0903, Universidad de Alcalá, Departamento de Economía..
- repec:ese:iserwp:2005-02 is not listed on IDEAS
- María Dolores Guilló & Antonia Díaz, 2000. "Family Ties And Unemployment," Working Papers. Serie AD 2000-07, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Lavinia Parisi, 2008.
"Leaving Home and the Chances of Being Poor: The Case of Young People in Southern European Countries,"
CEIS, vol. 22(s1), pages 89-114, 06.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carmen Arias).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.