Patterns of Investment in Spanish Manufacturing Firms
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by FEDEA in its series Studies on the Spanish Economy with number 185.
Date of creation:
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.fedea.net
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Huergo, Elena, 2006. "The role of technological management as a source of innovation: Evidence from Spanish manufacturing firms," Research Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 1377-1388, November.
- Omar LICANDRO & Reyes MAROTO & Luis A. PUCH, 2004.
"Innovation, investment and productivity: evidence from Spanish firms,"
Economics Working Papers, European University Institute
ECO2004/07, European University Institute.
- Omar Licandro, & Reyes Maroto & Luis A. Puch, . "Innovation, investment and productivity: Evidence from Spanish firms," Working Papers 2003-30, FEDEA.
- Licandro, Omar & Maroto Illera, María Reyes & Puch, Luis, 2005.
"Innovation, Machine Replacement and Productivity,"
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers
5422, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Luis A. Puch & Omar Licandro & Reyes Maroto, 2005. "Innovation, Machine Replacement and Productivity," 2005 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics 606, Society for Economic Dynamics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carmen Arias).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.