Regional convergence in Spain: 1965-95
AbstractThis Paper explores the sources of convergence in income per capita across the Spanish regions using a decomposition of this variable into employment and productivity factors and an estimate of a regional production function.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by FEDEA in its series Studies on the Spanish Economy with number 120.
Date of creation:
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.fedea.net
Other versions of this item:
- de la Fuente, Angel, 2002. "Regional Convergence in Spain, 1965-95," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 3137, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- O40 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
- O52 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2001-12-04 (All new papers)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert J. Barro & Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 1990. "Economic Growth and Convergence across The United States," NBER Working Papers 3419, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tondl, Gabriele & Prüfer, Patricia, 2007. "Does it Make a Difference? Comparing Growth Effects of European and North American FDI in Latin America," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, GÃ¶ttingen 2007 26, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carmen Arias).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.