Life expectancy and endogenous growth
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by FEDEA in its series Working Papers with number 97-23.
Date of creation:
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.fedea.net
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Saint-Paul, G., 1991.
"Fiscal Policy In An Endogenous Growth Model,"
DELTA Working Papers
91-04, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Raouf Boucekkine & Fernando del RÃo & Omar Licandro, . "Replacement investment, endogenous fluctuations and the dynamics of job creation and job destruction," Working Papers 97-13, FEDEA.
- Boucekkine, R. & Germain, M. & Licandro, O., .
"Replacement echoes in the vintage capital growth model,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
-1275, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Boucekkine, Raouf & Germain, Marc & Licandro, Omar, 1997. "Replacement Echoes in the Vintage Capital Growth Model," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 333-348, June.
- Robert J. Barro & Paul M. Romer, 1991.
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number barr91-1, September.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
- Azariadis, Costas & Drazen, Allan, 1990. "Threshold Externalities in Economic Development," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 105(2), pages 501-26, May.
- R. Boucekkine & M. Germain & O. Licandro & A. Magnus, . "Creative destruction, investment volatility, and the average age of capital," Working Papers 97-08, FEDEA.
- David de la Croix & Omar Licandro, 2009.
"“The Child is Father of the Man:” Implications for the Demographic Transition,"
376, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- David de la Croix & Omar Licandro, 2013. "The Child is Father Of the Man: Implications for the Demographic Transition," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 123(567), pages 236-261, 03.
- Omar Licandro & David de la Croix, 2008. "The Child is Father of the Man: Implications for the Demographic Transition," 2008 Meeting Papers 186, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- DE LA CROIX, David & LICANDRO, Omar, 2007. "‘The child is father of the man’: implications for the demographic transition," CORE Discussion Papers 2007072, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Omar Licandro & David de la Croix, 2009. "The Child is Father of the Man: Implications for the Demographic Transition," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 765.09, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- David de la Croix & Omar Licandro, 2007. "‘The Child is Father of the Man:’ Implications for the Demographic Transition," Economics Working Papers ECO2007/05, European University Institute.
- de la Croix, David & Licandro, Omar, 2007. "‘The Child is Father of the Man:’ Implications for the Demographic Transition," CEPR Discussion Papers 6493, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chakraborty, Shankha, 2004.
"Endogenous lifetime and economic growth,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 116(1), pages 119-137, May.
- Shankha Chakraborty, 2002. "Endogenous Lifetime and Economic Growth," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2002-03, University of Oregon Economics Department, revised 26 Jan 2002.
- Echevarria, Cruz A. & Iza, Amaia, 2006.
"Life expectancy, human capital, social security and growth,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 90(12), pages 2323-2349, December.
- Echevarría Olave, Cruz Angel & Iza Padilla, María Amaya, 2006. "Life Expectancy, Human Capital, Social Security and Growth," DFAEII Working Papers 2005-17, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- K Blackburn & H Issa, 2002. "Endogenous Life Expectancy in a Simple Model of Growth," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 13, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Nicolas Couderc & Nicolas Drouhin & Bruno Ventelou, 2006. "SIDA et croissance économique : le risque d'une « trappe épidémiologique »," Revue d'économie politique, Dalloz, vol. 0(5), pages 697-715.
- Klaus Prettner & Alexia Prskawetz, 2010. "Demographic Change in Models of Endogenous Economic Growth. A Survey," Working Papers 1008, Vienna Institute of Demography (VID) of the Austrian Academy of Sciences in Vienna.
- Rosa Aísa & Fernando Pueyo, 2004. "Endogenous longevity, health and economic growth: a slow growth for a longer life?," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 9(3), pages 1-10.
- Cervellati, Matteo & Sunde, Uwe, 2002. "Human Capital Formation, Life Expectancy and the Process of Economic Development," IZA Discussion Papers 585, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Marcos Sanso & Rosa M. Aísa, 2005. "Endogenous longevity, biological deterioration and economic growth," Documentos de Trabajo dt2005-10, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Universidad de Zaragoza.
- DE LA CROIX, David & SOMMACAL, Alessandro, .
"A theory of medical effectiveness, differential mortality, income inequality and growth for pre-industrial England,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
-2103, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- David Croix & Alessandro Sommacal, 2009. "A Theory of Medical Effectiveness, Differential Mortality, Income Inequality and Growth for Pre-Industrial England," Mathematical Population Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(1), pages 2-35.
- Ricci, Francesco & Zachariadis, Marios, 2009.
"Longevity and Education Externalities: A Macroeconomic Perspective,"
TSE Working Papers
09-009, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- RICCI Francesco & ZACHARIADIS Marios, 2009. "Longevity and Education Externalities: A Macroeconomic Perspective," LERNA Working Papers 09.02.278, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carmen Arias).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.