Regimen duration in the EMR
AbstractThis paper analyses the duration of the central parities of the Exchange Rate Mechanism (ERM) of the European Monetary System (EMS). To that end, we apply the duration model approach to weakly data covering the EMS covering the complete EMS history.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by FEDEA in its series Working Papers with number 2001-05.
Date of creation:
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.fedea.net
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Raouf Boucekkine & Fernando del RÃo & Omar Licandro, . "Obsolescence Vs modernization in a Schumpeterian vintage capital model," Working Papers 2000-27, FEDEA.
- Jorge V. Pérez Rodríguez & Francisco J. Ledesma Rodríguez & Manuel Navarro Ibáñez & Simón Sosvilla-Rivero, 2001. "Expectativas, Aprendizaje Y Credibilidad De La Política Monetaria En España," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 158(3), September.
- Omar Licandro & Luis A. Puch & J. RamÃ³n Ruiz-Tamarit, . "Optimal Growth under Endogenous Depreciation, Capital Utilization and Maintenance Costs," Working Papers 2000-23, FEDEA.
- MÂª Luz GarcÃa de la Vega & JosÃ© A. Herce, . "Integration and Growth in the EU. The Role of Trade," Working Papers 2000-20, FEDEA.
- Salvador Barrios & Holger GÃ¶rg & Eric Strobl, . "Multinational Enterprises and New Trade Theory: Evidence for the Convergence Hypothesis," Working Papers 2000-28, FEDEA.
- Francisco Ledesma-RodrÃguez & Manuel Navarro-IbÃ¡Ã±ez & Jorge PÃ©rez-RodrÃguez & SimÃ³n Sosvilla-Rivero, . "Assessing the credibility of a target zone: Evidence from the EMS," Working Papers 2001-04, FEDEA.
- Namkee Ahn & Pedro Mira, . "Labor Force Participation and Retirement of Spanish Older Men: Trends and Prospects," Working Papers 2000-25, FEDEA.
- Namkee Ahn & JosÃ©e Alberto Molina, . "Smoking in Spain: Analysis of Initiation and Cessation," Working Papers 2001-02, FEDEA.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carmen Arias).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.