Les réformes des retraites en Europe dans la crise
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE) in its series Documents de Travail de l'OFCE with number 2010-17.
Date of creation: Jul 2010
Date of revision:
Other versions of this item:
- Catherine Mathieu & Vincent Touze & Henri Sterdyniak & Gerard Cornilleau, 2010. "Les réformes des retraites en Europe dans la crise," Sciences Po publications 2010-17, Sciences Po.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Elizabeth T. Powers & David Neumark, 2003. "The Interaction of Public Retirement Income Programs in the United States," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 93(2), pages 261-265, May.
- Laurence J. Kotlikoff, 1995.
"Privatization of Social Security: How It Works and Why It Matters,"
NBER Working Papers
5330, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laurence J. Kotlikoff, 1996. "Privatization of Social Security: How It Works and Why It Matters," NBER Chapters, in: Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 10, pages 1-32 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laurence J. Kotlikoff, 1995. "Privatization of Social Security: How it Works and Why it Matters," Boston University - Institute for Economic Development 66, Boston University, Institute for Economic Development.
- Melissa Boyle & Joanna N. Lahey, 2008.
"Health Insurance and the Labor Supply Decisions of Older Workers: Evidence from the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs,"
0801, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Melissa A. Boyle & Joanna N. Lahey, 2007. "Health Insurance and the Labor Supply Decisions of Older Workers: Evidence from the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2007-23, Center for Retirement Research, revised Dec 2007.
- Robert Novy-Marx & Joshua D. Rauh, 2008. "The Intergenerational Transfer of Public Pension Promises," NBER Working Papers 14343, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laurence J. Kotlikoff & Kent A. Smetters & Jan Walliser, 1998. "Opting Out of Social Security and Adverse Selection," NBER Working Papers 6430, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pierre Courtioux & Lucie Davoine & Christine Erhel, 2004. "Réforme des retraites et marché du travail : une mission impossible ?," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques r04107, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Francesco Saraceno).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.