European Debt Crisis and Fiscal Exit Strategies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE) in its series Documents de Travail de l'OFCE with number 2010-11.
Date of creation: Jun 2010
Date of revision:
Other versions of this item:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sterdyniak, Henri & Mathieu, Catherine, 2008.
"How to deal with economic divergences in EMU ?,"
Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine
123456789/5515, Paris Dauphine University.
- Catherine Mathieu & Henri Sterdyniak, 2007. "How to Deal With Economic Divergences in EMU?," European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention, Edward Elgar, vol. 4(2), pages 281-307.
- Catherine Mathieu & Henri Sterdyniak, 2007. "How to deal with economic divergences in EMU?," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2007-14, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Catherine Mathieu & Henri Sterdyniak, 2007. "How to deal with economic divergences in EMU ?," Sciences Po publications 2007-14, Sciences Po.
- Servaas Deroose & Sven Langedijk & Werner Roeger, 2004. "Reviewing adjustment dynamics in EMU: from overheating to overcooling," European Economy - Economic Papers 198, Directorate General Economic and Monetary Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Catherine Mathieu & Henri Sterdyniak, 2003.
"Réformer le Pacte de stabilité : l’état du débat,"
Sciences Po publications
info:hdl:2441/1783, Sciences Po.
- Stephen Cecchetti & Madhusudan Mohanty & Fabrizio Zampolli, 2010. "The future of public debt: prospects and implications," BIS Working Papers 300, Bank for International Settlements.
- JÃ¼rgen von Hagen & Jean Pisani-Ferry & Jakob von WeizsÃ¤cker, 2009. "A European Exit Strategy," Policy Briefs 328, Bruegel.
- Charles Wyplosz, 2006. "European Monetary Union: the dark sides of a major success," Economic Policy, CEPR & CES & MSH, vol. 21(46), pages 207-261, 04.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Francesco Saraceno).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.