Time Series Properties of Canadian real Interest Rates
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Department of Finance Canada in its series Working Papers-Department of Finance Canada with number 1995-07.
Length: 49 pages
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
INTEREST RATE; TIME SERIES;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models &bull Diffusion Processes
- C20 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - General
- E40 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gustavo Durango) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Gustavo Durango to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.