A Guide to Applied Modern Macroeconometrics
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Department of Finance Canada in its series Working Papers-Department of Finance Canada with number 1994-5.
Length: 187 pages
Date of creation: 1994
Date of revision:
economic models ; macroeconomics ; econometrics;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cote, D. & Hostland, D., 1996. "An Econometric Examination of the Trend Unemployment Rate in Canada," Working Papers 96-7, Bank of Canada.
- Yvon Fauvel & Alain Paquet & Christian Zimmermann, 1999. "A Survey on Interest Rate Forecasting," Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers 87, CREFE, Université du Québec à Montréal.
- René Lalonde & Patrick Sabourin, 2003. "Modélisation et prévision du taux de change réel effectif américain," Working Papers 03-3, Bank of Canada.
- Scott Hendry, 1995. "Long-Run Demand for M1," Macroeconomics 9511001, EconWPA.
- Fillion, J.F., 1996. "L'endettement du Canada et ses effets sur les taux d'interet reels de long term," Working Papers 96-14, Bank of Canada.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gustavo Durango) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Gustavo Durango to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.