The Eastward Enlargement of the Eurozone: The Shaping of Capital Markets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Free University Berlin, Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence in its series Eastward Enlargement of the Euro-zone Working Papers with number wp05.
Length: 30 pages
Date of creation: 01 Aug 2002
Date of revision: 01 Aug 2002
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- G1 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jean-Pierre DANTHINE & Francesco GIAVAZZI & Ernst-Ludwig VON THADDEN, 2000.
"European Financial Markets After EMU: A First Assessment,"
Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du DÃ©partement d'EconomÃ©trie et d'Economie politique (DEEP)
00.03, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP, revised May 2000.
- Jean-Pierre Danthine & Francesco Giavazzi & Ernst-Ludwig von Thadden, 2000. "European Financial Markets After EMU: A First Assessment," NBER Working Papers 8044, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Danthine, Jean-Pierre & Giavazzi, Francesco & von Thadden, Ernst-Ludwig, 2000. "European Financial Markets After EMU: A First Assessment," CEPR Discussion Papers 2413, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jean-Pierre DANTHINE & Francesco Giavazzi & Ernst-Ludwig von Thadden, 2000. "European Financial Markets After EMU: A First Assessment," FAME Research Paper Series rp13, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Clarke, George R. G. & Cull, Robert & Martinez Peria, Maria Soledad, 2001. "Does foreign bank penetration reduce access to credit in developing countries"evidence from asking borrowers," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2716, The World Bank.
- Stijn Claessens & Daniela Klingebiel & Luc Laeven, 2001. "Financial Restructuring in Banking and Corporate Sector Crises: What Policies to Pursue?," NBER Working Papers 8386, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- La Porta, Rafael & Lopez-de-Silanes, Florencio & Shleifer, Andrei, 2001.
"Government Ownership of Banks,"
Working Paper Series
rwp01-016, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Rafael La Porta & Florencio Lopez-deSilanes & Andrei Shleifer, 2000. "Government Ownership of Banks," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1890, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Rafael La Porta & Florencio Lopezde-Silanes & Andrei Shleifer, 2000. "Government Ownership of Banks," NBER Working Papers 7620, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Agenor, Pierre-Richard, 2001.
"Benefits and costs of international financial integration : theory and facts,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
2699, The World Bank.
- Pierre-Richard AgÈnor, 2003. "Benefits and Costs of International Financial Integration: Theory and Facts," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(8), pages 1089-1118, 08.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stefan Hohenberger).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.