Statistics of natural resources as a part of national wealth
AbstractThis paper is following lectures given in 2010 at the Department of Economics of the European University at St. Petersburg in frameworks of the course Socio-economic statistics (module Natural resource statistics). (in Russian)
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by European University at St. Petersburg, Department of Economics in its series EUSP Deparment of Economics Working Paper Series with number Ec-06/10.
Length: 23 pages
Date of creation: 16 Dec 2010
Date of revision: 16 Dec 2010
statistics; natural resources;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- O13 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- E3 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2011-01-23 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-HPE-2011-01-23 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Yuriy Balagula).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.