Interest Rate Spreads between Italy and Germany 1995-1997
AbstractIn this paper the authors study the determinants of the long term yield spread between Italian and German government bonds using daily observations for a period 1 January 1995- 28 October 1997.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by European University Institute in its series Economics Working Papers with number eco99/8.
Length: 23 pages
Date of creation: 1999
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Badia Fiesolana, Via dei Roccettini, 9, 50016 San Domenico di Fiesole (FI) Italy
Web page: http://www.eui.eu/ECO/
More information through EDIRC
INTEREST RATE ; ITALY ; GERMANY;
Other versions of this item:
- Marcello D'Amato & Barbara Pistoresi, 2001. "Interest rate spreads between Italy and Germany: 1995-1997," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 11(6), pages 603-612.
- E43 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Interest Rates: Determination, Term Structure, and Effects
- O52 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stefanescu, Razvan & Dumitriu, Ramona & Nistor, Costel, 2009. "Analysis of the dynamic relation between the currency rates and the interest rates from Romania and euro area before and during the financial crisis," MPRA Paper 41744, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 04 Mar 2010.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marcia Gastaldo).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.