Competition and the Organisation of the Clearing and Settlement Industry
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën in its series Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers with number ces0413.
Date of creation: Mar 2004
Date of revision:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-05-31 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2008-05-31 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-CSE-2008-05-31 (Economics of Strategic Management)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dominique Chabert & Gisèle Chanel-Reynaud, 2006. "L’évolution des dépositaires centraux de titres en Europe : des fonctions stables dans un espace mouvant," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 82(1), pages 221-239.
- Dominique Chabert & Gisèle Chanel-Reynaud, 2006. "The evolution of central securities depositaries in Europe : stable functions in a changing environment," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 82(1), pages 203-220.
- Patrick van Cayseele & Christophe Wuyts, 2006.
"Measuring Scale Economies in a Heterogeneous Industry: The Case of European Settlement Institutions,"
SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum, number 2006/3 edited by Morten Balling.
- Patrick Van Cayseele & Christophe Wuyts, 2006. "Measuring Scale Economies in a Heterogeneous Industry: The Case of European Settlement Institutions," Chapters in SUERF Studies, SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karla Vander Weyden).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.