Ethnic Minority Poverty in Vietnam
AbstractThe paper examines various aspects of development of minority in Vietnam.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by eSocialSciences in its series Working Papers with number id:3426.
Date of creation: Jan 2011
Date of revision:
Note: Institutional Papers
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.esocialsciences.org
ethnic; minorities; vietnam; living standards; monetary; non-monetary indicators; poverty;
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Filmer, Deon & Schady, Norbert, 2006.
"Getting girls into school : evidence from a scholarship program in Cambodia,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
3910, The World Bank.
- Deon Filmer & Norbert Schady, 2008. "Getting Girls into School: Evidence from a Scholarship Program in Cambodia," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 56, pages 581-617.
- Haughton, Dominique & Haughton, Jonathan, 1997. "Explaining Child Nutrition in Vietnam," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 45(3), pages 541-56, April.
- Martin Ravallion & Dominique van de Walle, 2008. "Land in Transition : Reform and Poverty in Rural Vietnam," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6433, October.
- Ariel Fiszbein & Norbert Schady & Francisco H. G. Ferreira & Margaret Grosh & Niall Keleher & Pedro Olinto & Emmanuel Skoufias, 2009. "Conditional Cash Transfers : Reducing Present and Future Poverty," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2597, October.
- R. Grafton & Tom Kompas & P. Owen, 2007.
"Bridging the barriers: knowledge connections, productivity and capital accumulation,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 28(3), pages 219-231, December.
- R. Quentin Grafton & Tom Kompas & P. Dorian Owen, 2004. "Bridging the Barriers: Knowledge Connections, Productivity, and Capital Accumulation," International and Development Economics Working Papers idec04-5, International and Development Economics.
- José Mata & José A. F. Machado, 2005. "Counterfactual decomposition of changes in wage distributions using quantile regression," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(4), pages 445-465.
- Engvall, Anders, 2007. "Ethnic Minorities And Rural Poverty In Lao Pdr," EIJS Working Paper Series 232, The European Institute of Japanese Studies.
- Bob Baulch & Truong Thi Kim Chuyen & Dominique Haughton & Jonathan Haughton, 2007. "Ethnic minority development in Vietnam," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(7), pages 1151-1176.
- Sato, Hiroshi & Ding, Sai, 2012.
"Ethnicity and Income in China: The Case of Ningxia,"
CCES Discussion Paper Series
46, Center for Research on Contemporary Economic Systems, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Hiroshi Sato & Sai Ding, 2012. "Ethnicity and Income in China: The Case of Ningxia," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd12-244, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Dang, Hai-Anh H., 2013. "Private tutoring in Vietnam : a review of current issues and its major correlates," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6618, The World Bank.
- Nguyen Viet, Cuong, 2012. "Ethnic Minorities in Northern Mountains of Vietnam: Poverty, Income and Assets," MPRA Paper 40769, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pham Thai, Hung & Le Dang, Trung & Nguyen Viet, Cuong, 2010. "Poverty of the Ethnic Minorities in Vietnam: Situation and Challenges from the Poorest Communes," MPRA Paper 50372, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.