The ESRI Energy Model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI) in its series Papers with number WP424.
Date of creation: Feb 2012
Date of revision:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-03-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2012-03-08 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2012-03-08 (Environmental Economics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Inge Mayeres & Stef Proost, 2000.
"Should Diesel Cars in Europe be discouraged ?,"
Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers
ces0018, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Inge Mayeres & Stef Proost, 2000. "Should diesel cars in Europe be discouraged?," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0005, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën, Energy, Transport and Environment.
- Devitt, Conor & Hennessy, Hugh & Lyons, Seán & Murphy, Liam & Tol, Richard S. J., 2010. "The Energy and Environment Review 2010," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number RS19.
- Joe O'Doherty & Richard S.J. Tol, 2007.
"An Environmental Input-Output Model for Ireland,"
WP178, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Curtis, John & di Cosmo, Valeria & Deane, Paul, 2013. "Climate policy, Interconnection and Carbon Leakage: the Effect of Unilateral UK Policy on Electricity and GHG Emissions in Ireland," Papers WP458, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Bergin, Adele & Conefrey, Thomas & FitzGerald, John & Kearney, Ide & Znuderl, Nusa, 2013. "The HERMES-13 macroeconomic model of the Irish economy," Papers WP460, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.