The ESRI Energy Model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI) in its series Papers with number WP424.
Date of creation: Feb 2012
Date of revision:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-03-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2012-03-08 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2012-03-08 (Environmental Economics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mayeres, Inge & Proost, Stef, 2001.
"Should diesel cars in Europe be discouraged?,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 453-470, July.
- Mayeres, Inge & Proost, Stef, 2000. "Should diesel cars in Europe be discouraged ?," Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven urn:hdl:123456789/238243, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Inge Mayeres & Stef Proost, 2000. "Should diesel cars in Europe be discouraged?," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0005, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën, Energy, Transport and Environment.
- Inge Mayeres & Stef Proost, 2000. "Should Diesel Cars in Europe be discouraged ?," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces0018, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Joe O'Doherty & Richard Tol, 2007.
"An Environmental Input-Output Model for Ireland,"
The Economic and Social Review,
Economic and Social Studies, vol. 38(2), pages 157-190.
- Devitt, Conor & Hennessy, Hugh & Lyons, Seán & Murphy, Liam & Tol, Richard S. J., 2010. "The Energy and Environment Review 2010," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number RS19.
- Bergin, Adele & Conefrey, Thomas & FitzGerald, John & Kearney, Ide & Znuderl, Nusa, 2013. "The HERMES-13 macroeconomic model of the Irish economy," Papers WP460, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Curtis, John A. & di Cosmo, Valeria & Deane, Paul, 2013. "Climate policy, Interconnection and Carbon Leakage: the Effect of Unilateral UK Policy on Electricity and GHG Emissions in Ireland," Papers WP458, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.