Fiscal Policy for Recovery
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI) in its series Papers with number WP326.
Date of creation: Oct 2009
Date of revision:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-11-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2009-11-21 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2009-11-21 (Macroeconomics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Seán Lyons & Karen Mayor & Richard S.J. Tol, 2008. "Environmental Accounts for the Republic of Ireland: 1990-2005," Papers WP223, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Bergin, Adele & Conefrey, Thomas & FitzGerald, John & Kearney, Ide, 2010. "Recovery Scenarios for Ireland: An Update," Forecasting Report, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number jacb201051, March.
- Kenneth Patrick Vincent O'Sullivan & Stephen Kinsella, 2011. "Financial and Regulatory Failure: The Case of Ireland," Working Papers 201136, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Niamh Hardiman, 2009.
"The Impact of the Crisis on the Irish Political System,"
200932, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Hardiman, Niamh, 2009. "The impact of the crisis on the Irish political system," Open Access publications from University College Dublin urn:hdl:10197/1691, University College Dublin.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.