What Role for Property Taxes in Ireland?
AbstractThis paper discusses the introduction of a property tax in Ireland.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI) in its series Papers with number WP322.
Date of creation: Oct 2009
Date of revision:
Other versions of this item:
- NEP-ALL-2009-11-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-PUB-2009-11-21 (Public Finance)
- NEP-URE-2009-11-21 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Property taxes
by Richard Tol in The Irish Economy on 2010-11-15 09:09:04
- Policy seminar on property taxes
by Richard Tol in The Irish Economy on 2010-11-01 15:13:25
- Eimear Leahy & Seán Lyons & Richard S. J. Tol, 2011.
"The Distributional Effects of Value Added Tax in Ireland,"
The Economic and Social Review,
Economic and Social Studies, vol. 42(2), pages 213-235.
- Leahy, Eimear & Lyons, Seán & Tol, Richard S. J., 2010. "The Distributional Effects of Value Added Tax in Ireland," Papers WP366, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Brendan O'Connor, 2013. "The Structure of Ireland’s Tax System and Options for Growth Enhancing Reform," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 44(4), pages 511-540.
- repec:esr:chaptr:jacb200961 is not listed on IDEAS
- Callan, Tim & Keane, Claire & Walsh, John R., 2009. "Tax Reform: Selected Issues," Papers BP2010/1, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.