Male-Female Wage Differentials in Ireland
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI) in its series Papers with number WP028.
Length: 23 pages
Date of creation: Sep 1991
Date of revision:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Stewart, Mark B, 1986.
"Collective Bargaining Arrangements Closed Shops and Relative Pay,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
273, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Stewart, Mark B, 1987. "Collective Bargaining Arrangements, Closed Shops and Relative Pay," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 97(385), pages 140-56, March.
- Callan, Tim & Nolan, Brian & Whelan, Brendan J. & Hannan, Damian F. & Creighton, S., 1989. "Poverty, Income and Welfare in Ireland," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number GRS146.
- Gunderson, Morley, 1989. "Male-Female Wage Differentials and Policy Responses," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 27(1), pages 46-72, March.
- Nolan, Brian, 1992. "Low Pay in Ireland," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number GRS159.
- Callan, T. & Soest, A.H.O. van, 1994.
"Family labour supply and taxes in Ireland,"
1994-26, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Brian Nolan & Gerard Hughes, 1997. "Low Pay, the Earnings Distribution and Poverty in Ireland, 1987-1994: Paper for LOWER Conference on Problems of Low-Wage Employment 31 January - 1 February, Bordeaux," Papers WP084, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Alan Barrett & Tim Callan & Brian Nolan, 1997. "The Earnings Distribution and Returns to Education in Ireland, 1987-1994," Papers WP085, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Kevin Denny, 2000.
"New methods for comparing literacy across populations: insights from the measurement of poverty,"
IFS Working Papers
W00/07, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Kevin Denny, 2002. "New methods for comparing literacy across populations: insights from the measurement of poverty," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 165(3), pages 481-493.
- Kevin Denny, 2000. "New Methods for comparing Literacy across Populations - Insights from the Measurement of Poverty," Working Papers 200007, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Denny, K., 2000. "New methods for Comparing Literacy across Populations: Insights from the Measurement of Poverty," Papers 00/07, College Dublin, Department of Political Economy-.
- Brenda Gannon & Brian Nolan, 2004. "Inter-Industry Wage Differentials in Ireland," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 35(2), pages 157â182.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.