Tax and Taxable Capacity: Ireland in Comparative Perspective
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI) in its series Research Notes with number RN2012/4/1.
Date of creation: Jan 2013
Date of revision:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2013-06-09 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-PBE-2013-06-09 (Public Economics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Conefrey, Thomas & FitzGerald, John, 2011.
"The Macro-economic Impact of Changing the Rate of Corporation Tax,"
RB2011/2/1, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Conefrey, Thomas & Fitz Gerald, John D., 2011. "The macro-economic impact of changing the rate of corporation tax," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 991-999, May.
- Conefrey, Thomas & FitzGerald, John, 2009. "The Macro-Economic Impact of Changing the Rate of Corporation Tax," Papers WP273, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Devereux, Michael P & Griffith, Rachel, 2003.
"Evaluating Tax Policy for Location Decisions,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 107-26, March.
- Christina Elschner & Werner Vanborren, 2009. "Corporate Effective Tax Rates in an Enlarged European Union," Taxation Papers 14, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission, revised Apr 2009.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.