Understanding Society Innovation Panel Wave 6: results from methodological experiments
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Auspurg, Katrin & Burton, Jonathan & Cullinane, Carl & Delavande, Adeline & Laura, Fumagalli & Iacovou, Maria & JÃ¤ckle, Annette & Kaminska, Olena & Lynn, Peter & Mathews, Paul & Nicolaas, Gerry & Nic, 2013. "Understanding Society Innovation Panel Wave 5: results from methodological experiments," Understanding Society Working Paper Series 2013-06, Understanding Society at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Taylor, Catherine J., 2014. "Physiological stress response to loss of social influence and threats to masculinity," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 51-59.
- Koenker, Roger W & Bassett, Gilbert, Jr, 1978. "Regression Quantiles," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 33-50, January.
- Rolf Porst & Klaus Zeifang, 1987. "A Description of the German General Social Survey Test-Retest Study and a Report on the Stabilities of the Sociodemographic Variables," Sociological Methods & Research, , vol. 15(3), pages 177-218, February.
- JÃ¤ckle, Annette & Lynn, Peter & Burton, Jonathan, 2013. "Going online with a face-to-face household panel: initial results from an experiment on the Understanding Society Innovation Panel," Understanding Society Working Paper Series 2013-03, Understanding Society at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Brewer, M & Etheridge, B & O'Dea, C, 2013. "Why are households that report the lowest incomes so well-off," Economics Discussion Papers 8993, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:114:y:2018:i:c:p:609-618 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-09-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2014-09-29 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-GER-2014-09-29 (German Papers)
- NEP-INO-2014-09-29 (Innovation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ese:ukhlsp:2014-04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jonathan Nears). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rcessuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.