The impact of mortgage interest tax relief in the Netherlands, Sweden, Finland, Italy and Greece
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research in its series EUROMOD Working Papers with number EM2/07.
Date of creation: 01 Feb 2007
Date of revision:
Publication status: published
Contact details of provider:
Postal: RAB Butler Building, University of Essex, Wivenhoe Park, Colchester, ESSEX C04 3SQ
Phone: +44 (0)1206 872957
Fax: +44 (0)1206 873151
Web page: https://www.iser.essex.ac.uk/euromod/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hills, John, 1991. "Distributional effects of housing subsidies in the United Kingdom," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 321-352, April.
- Virginia Hernanz & Franck Malherbet & Michele Pellizzari, 2004. "Take-Up of Welfare Benefits in OECD Countries: A Review of the Evidence," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 17, OECD Publishing.
- Tom Clark & Andrew Leicester, 2004. "Inequality and two decades of British tax and benefit reform," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 25(2), pages 129-158, June.
- Maria Teresa Sanchez Martinez, 2005. "Distributive Aspects of Public Expenditure on Housing in Spain," International Journal of Housing Policy, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 5(3), pages 237-253.
- Le Grand, Julian, 1997. "Knights, knaves or pawns? Human behaviour and social policy," Open Access publications from London School of Economics and Political Science http://eprints.lse.ac.uk/, London School of Economics and Political Science.
- Brewer, M. & Goodman, A. & Shaw, J. & Shephard, A., 2005. "Poverty and inequality in Britain: 2005," Open Access publications from University College London http://discovery.ucl.ac.u, University College London.
- Brewer, M., 2003. "The new tax credits," Open Access publications from University College London http://discovery.ucl.ac.u, University College London.
- Bengt Turner & Marja Elsinga, 2005. "Housing Allowances: Finding a Balance Between Social Justice and Market Incentives," European Journal of Housing Policy, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 5(2), pages 103-109, August.
- Brewer, M. & Goodman, A. & Shaw, J. & Sibieta, L., 2006. "Poverty and inequality in Britain: 2006," Open Access publications from University College London http://discovery.ucl.ac.u, University College London.
- Philippe Thalmann, 2005. "Equity and Neutrality in Housing Taxation," FAME Research Paper Series rp147, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paul Groves).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.