Changing Industrial Production Systems and Regional Development in the New Europe
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by One-Europe Programme in its series One Europe or Several? Working Papers with number 45.
Date of creation: 01 Jul 2002
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.one-europe.ac.uk
regional development; trade unions; steel policy; trade policy; industrial policy; industrial relations;
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-09-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2002-09-11 (European Economics)
- NEP-TID-2002-09-11 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liargovas, Panagiotis & Daskalopoulou, Irene, 2011.
"Capital allocation in the Greek regions,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 866-888.
- Jianqing, Ruan & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2010. "Do geese migrate domestically?: Evidence from the Chinese textile and apparel industry," IFPRI discussion papers 1040, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Glynis Flood) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Glynis Flood to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.