Regional Cooperation in Southeastern Europe
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by One-Europe Programme in its series One Europe or Several? Working Papers with number 17.
Date of creation: 01 Jan 2001
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.one-europe.ac.uk
Yugoslavia (Federal Republic); foreign direct investment; regions; stability pact;
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2001-10-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2001-10-16 (European Economics)
- NEP-IFN-2001-10-16 (International Finance)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wii:bpaper:bowp:070 is not listed on IDEAS
- James Korovilas, 2002. "The Economic Sustainability of Post-conflict Kosovo," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(1), pages 109-121.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Glynis Flood) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Glynis Flood to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.