Economic Policy Coordination in the EMU: Implications for the Stability Pact
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS) in its series EUI-RSCAS Working Papers with number 26.
Date of creation: 15 Oct 1999
Date of revision:
currency; economic integration; EMU; Euro; European Central Bank; political economy;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bas Van Aarle & Jacob Engwerda & Joseph Plasmans & Arie Weeren, 2001.
"Macroeconomic Policy Interaction under EMU: A Dynamic Game Approach,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 29-60, January.
- Aarle, B. van & Engwerda, J.C. & Plasmans, J.E.J. & Weeren, A.J.T.M., 2001. "Macroeconomic policy interaction under EMU: A dynamic game approach," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-85061, Tilburg University.
- Van Aarle B. & Engwerda J.C. & Plasmans J. & Weeren A., 1999. "Macroeconomic policy interaction under EMU : a dynamie game approach," Working Papers 1999020, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Thomas Krichel & Paul Levine & Joseph Pearlman, 1994.
"Fiscal and Monetary Policy in a Monetary Union: Credible Inflation Targets or Monetised Debt?,"
School of Economics Discussion Papers
9403, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Thomas Krichel & Paul Levine & Joseph Pearlman, 1996. "Fiscal and monetary policy in a monetary union: Credible inflation targets or monetized debt?," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 132(1), pages 28-54, March.
- Huizinga, Harry & Nielsen, Soren Bo, 1998.
"Is Coordination of Fiscal Deficits Necessary?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1936, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Harry Huizinga & Søren Bo Nielsen, . "Is Coordination of Fiscal Deficits Necessary?," EPRU Working Paper Series 98-05, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Huizinga, H.P. & Nielsen, S.B., 1998. "Is Coordination of Fiscal Deficits Necessary?," Discussion Paper 1998-61, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Gilles Oudiz & Jeffrey Sachs, 1984. "Macroeconomic Policy Coordination among the Industrial Economies," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 15(1), pages 1-76.
- Dg Ecfin, 1997. "Economic Policy in EMU. Part A. Rules and Adjustment," European Economy - Economic Papers 125, Directorate General Economic and Monetary Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Warwick J. McKibbin, 2002. "Macroeconomic Policy in Japan," Asian Economic Papers, MIT Press, vol. 1(2), pages 133-165.
- Levine, Paul & Pearlman, Joseph, 2001.
"Monetary Union: The Ins and Outs of Strategic Delegation,"
University of Manchester, vol. 69(3), pages 285-309, June.
- Levine, Paul L & Pearlman, Joseph, 1998. "Monetary Union: The Ins and Outs of Strategic Delegation," CEPR Discussion Papers 1800, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Davide Furceri, 2002. "Risk-sharing e architettura istituzionale delle politiche di stabilizzazione nell'UME: aspetti metodologici e verifica empirica," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, vol. 92(6), pages 175-210, November-.
- Reinhard Reinhard & Gottfried Haber & Warwick McKibbin, 2002. "Monetary and Fiscal Policy-Makers in the European Economic and Monetary Union: Allies or Adversaries?," Empirica, Springer, vol. 29(3), pages 225-244, September.
- Fritz Breuss, 2002.
"Was ECB's Monetary Policy Optimal?,"
WIFO Working Papers
- Heipertz, Martin, 2003. "The Stability and Growth Pact - Not the best but better than nothing. Reviewing the debate on fiscal policy in Europe's Monetary Union," MPIfG Working Paper 03/10, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Davide Furceri, 2004. "Does the EMU Need a Fiscal Transfer Mechanism?," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 73(3), pages 418-428.
- Servaas Deroose & Sven Langedijk & Werner Roeger, 2004. "Reviewing adjustment dynamics in EMU: from overheating to overcooling," European Economy - Economic Papers 198, Directorate General Economic and Monetary Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valerio PAPPALARDO).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.