Update on the Ecuadorian Economy
AbstractThis paper provides an overview of major macroeconomic and social indicators and policy changes in Ecuador over the two and a half years since President Rafael Correa took office in January 2007, including economic growth, social spending, fiscal policy, inflation, foreign debt, the trade balance, and various policy changes as well as the recent impacts of the world recession.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR) in its series CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs with number 2009-22.
Length: 21 pages
Date of creation: Jun 2009
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 1611 Connecticut Ave, NW Suite 400, Washington, DC 20009
Phone: (202) 293-5380
Fax: (202) 588 1356
Web page: http://www.cepr.net/
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- O - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth
- O5 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies
- O54 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Latin America; Caribbean
- I - Health, Education, and Welfare
- I1 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health
- I2 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-08-08 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- María Lorena Mari del Cristo & Marta Gómez-Puig, 2014.
"“Dollarization and the Relationship Between EMBI and Fundamentals Latin American Countries”,"
IREA Working Papers
201406, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Mar 2014.
- MarÃa Lorena Mari del Cristo & Marta GÃ³mez-Puig, 2014. "Dollarization and the relationship between embi and fundamentals latin american countries," Working Papers 14-05, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
- Escribano, Gonzalo, 2013. "Ecuador's energy policy mix: Development versus conservation and nationalism with Chinese loans," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 152-159.
- Lorena Mari del Cristo & Marta Gómez-Puig, 2014. "Dollarization and the relationship between EMBI and fundamentals in Latin American countries," Working Papers 2014-02, Universitat de Barcelona, UB Riskcenter.
- Rebecca Ray & Sara Kozameh, 2012. "Ecuador’s Economy Since 2007," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2012-14, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- María Lorena Marí del Cristo & Marta Gómez-Puig, 2013. "“Fiscal sustainability and fiscal shocks in a dollarized and oil-exporting country: Ecuador”," IREA Working Papers 201306, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Apr 2013.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.