The Chávez Administration at 10 Years: The Economy and Social Indicators
AbstractThis paper looks at some of the most important economic and social indicators during the 10 years of the Chávez administration in Venezuela, as well as the current economic expansion. It also looks at the current situation and challenges.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR) in its series CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs with number 2009-04.
Length: 24 pages
Date of creation: Feb 2009
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 1611 Connecticut Ave, NW Suite 400, Washington, DC 20009
Phone: (202) 293-5380
Fax: (202) 588 1356
Web page: http://www.cepr.net/
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- P - Economic Systems
- P27 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Performance and Prospects
- O - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth
- O5 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies
- O54 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Latin America; Caribbean
- I - Health, Education, and Welfare
- I1 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health
- I2 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare and Poverty
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mark Weisbrot & Rebecca Ray, 2010. "Update on the Venezuelan Economy," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2010-20, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.