2007 Housing Bubble Update: 10 Economic Indicators to Watch
AbstractThis updated paper provides key economic indicators of the state of the housing market -- including new 2006 data. It gives an up-to-date analysis of the available data sources, such as home sales, mortgage applications, vacancy rates and construction.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR) in its series CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs with number 2007-04.
Date of creation: Feb 2007
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 1611 Connecticut Ave, NW Suite 400, Washington, DC 20009
Phone: (202) 293-5380
Fax: (202) 588 1356
Web page: http://www.cepr.net/
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- E66 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General Outlook and Conditions
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-04-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2007-04-09 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-URE-2007-04-09 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mark Weisbrot & Juan Antonio Montecino, 2010. "Alternatives to Fiscal Austerity in Spain," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2010-18, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.