Labour Market Success and Labour Market Reform: Lessons from Ireland and New Zealand
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis (SCEPA), The New School in its series SCEPA working paper series. SCEPA's main areas of research are macroeconomic policy, inequality and poverty, and globalization. with number 2002-03.
Length: 22 pages
Date of creation: Jan 2002
Date of revision:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Andrew Glyn & Wiener Salverda, 2000.
- Andrew Glyn & Wiemer Salverda, 1999. "Employment Inequalities," Economics Working Paper Archive, Levy Economics Institute wp_293, Levy Economics Institute.
- Glyn, Andrew, 1997.
"Does Aggregate Profitability Really Matter?,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press,
Oxford University Press, vol. 21(5), pages 593-619, September.
- Glyn, A, 1997. "Does Aggregate Profitability Really Matter?," Papers, Centre for Economic Performance & Institute of Economics 17, Centre for Economic Performance & Institute of Economics.
- Lewis Evans & Arthur Grimes & Bryce Wilkinson, 1996. "Economic Reform in New Zealand 1984-95: The Pursuit of Efficiency," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, American Economic Association, vol. 34(4), pages 1856-1902, December.
- Davis, Steven J. & Henrekson, Magnus, 2004.
"Tax Effects on Work Activity, Industry Mix and Shadow Economy Size: Evidence from Rich-Country Comparisons,"
Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance, Stockholm School of Economics
560, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Davis, Steven J. & Henrekson, Magnus, 2004. "Tax Effects on Work Activity, Industry Mix and Shadow Economy Size: Evidence from Rich-Country Comparisons," Ratio Working Papers, The Ratio Institute 57, The Ratio Institute.
- Steven J. Davis & Magnus Henrekson, 2004. "Tax Effects on Work Activity, Industry Mix and Shadow Economy Size: Evidence from Rich-Country Comparisons," NBER Working Papers 10509, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Baker, Dean & Glyn, Andrew & Howell, David & Schmitt, John, 2004. "Unemployment and labour market institutions : the failure of the empirical case for deregulation," ILO Working Papers, International Labour Organization 374124, International Labour Organization.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bridget Fisher).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.