External Liberalization, Economic Performance, and Social Policy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis (SCEPA), The New School in its series SCEPA working paper series. SCEPA's main areas of research are macroeconomic policy, inequality and poverty, and globalization. with number 2000-02.
Length: 59 pages
Date of creation: Feb 2000
Date of revision:
liberalization; social policy;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Edward Amadeo & Valeria Pero, 2000. "Adjustment, stabilisation and the structure of employment in Brazil," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(4), pages 120-148.
- Krugman, Paul & Taylor, Lance, 1978.
"Contractionary effects of devaluation,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 445-456, August.
- Khan, Haider, 2013. "Global Financial Governance: Towards a New Global Financial Architecture for Averting Deep Financial Crises," MPRA Paper 49275, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Khan, Haider, 2013. "Basel III, BIS and Global Financial Governance," MPRA Paper 49513, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Khan, Haider, 2011. "Constructing Global Governance of Global Finance: Towards a Hybrid Global Financial Architecture," MPRA Paper 40249, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2012.
- Khan, Haider, 2013. "Deep Financial Crises, Reforming the IMF and Building Regional Autonomy:Towards a New Hybrid Global Financial Architecture," MPRA Paper 49514, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Egger, Philippe, 2002. "Globalization and decent work : options for Panama," ILO Working Papers 362259, International Labour Organization.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bridget Fisher).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.