Entrepreneurship as a process of collective exploration
AbstractClarifies the potentials of the notion of exploration for the analysis of the uncertain and collective nature of entrepreneurship, and provides detailed examination of a case study on a French academic spin-off.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Centre de Sociologie de l'Innovation (CSI), Mines ParisTech in its series CSI Working Papers Series with number 017.
Length: 44 pages
Date of creation: Nov 2009
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 60 boulevard Saint Michel, 75272 Paris cedex 06
Phone: + 184.108.40.206.92.88
Fax: + 220.127.116.11.56.28
Web page: http://www.csi.mines-paristech.fr/
More information through EDIRC
entrepreneurship; exploration; opportunity recognition; partnerships;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L14 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Transactional Relationships; Contracts and Reputation
- L24 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Contracting Out; Joint Ventures
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
- O32 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Social and Economic Stratification
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-04-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2010-04-17 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENT-2010-04-17 (Entrepreneurship)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Florence Paterson).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.