Le marché comme solution informatique : le cas du Arizona Stock Exchange
AbstractPresents a case study on the Arizona Stock Exchange, with an emphasis on how exchange automation altered the definition of the market.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Centre de Sociologie de l'Innovation (CSI), Mines ParisTech in its series CSI Working Papers Series with number 008.
Length: 20 pages
Date of creation: Jul 2007
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 60 boulevard Saint Michel, 75272 Paris cedex 06
Phone: + 220.127.116.11.92.88
Fax: + 18.104.22.168.56.28
Web page: http://www.csi.mines-paristech.fr/
More information through EDIRC
Exchange automation; call auctions; electronic trading; regulation; algorithms; Arizona Stock Exchange;
Other versions of this item:
- Fabian Muniesa, 2007. "Le marché comme solution informatique : le cas du Arizona Stock Exchange," Post-Print halshs-00165204, HAL.
- A14 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Sociology of Economics
- N22 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - U.S.; Canada: 1913-
- N72 - Economic History - - Economic History: Transport, International and Domestic Trade, Energy, and Other Services - - - U.S.; Canada: 1913-
- O33 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Social and Economic Stratification
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Florence Paterson).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.