Building National and Regional Financial Markets: The East Asian Experience
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Emerging Markets Forum in its series Papers Presented at Global Meetings of the Emerging Markets Forum with number 2006regfinmkt.
Date of creation: Sep 2006
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published as chapter 6 in the book "Growth and Development in Emerging Market Economies: International Private Flows, Financial Markets and Globalization" with the title "Global Imbalances, Oil Revenues and Capital Flows to Emerging Market Countries"
Note: Presented at the 2006 Global Meeting of the Emerging Markets Forum, September, Jakarta
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Emerging Markets Forum 2600 Virginia Ave, NW, Ste 201 Washington, DC 20037
Web page: http://www.emergingmarketsforum.org/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- M Ayhan Kose & Eswar Prasad & Kenneth Rogoff & Shang-Jin Wei, 2009.
"Financial Globalization: A Reappraisal,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 56(1), pages 8-62, April.
- M. Ayhan Kose & Eswar Prasad & Kenneth S. Rogoff & Shang-Jin Wei, 2006. "Financial Globalization: A Reappraisal," NBER Working Papers 12484, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- M. Ayhan Kose & Eswar Prasad & Kenneth Rogoff & Shang-Jin Wei, 2006. "Financial Globalization: A Reappraisal," IMF Working Papers 06/189, International Monetary Fund.
- Kose, Ayhan & Prasad, Eswar & Rogoff, Kenneth & Wei, Shang-Jin, 2006. "Financial Globalization: A Reappraisal," CEPR Discussion Papers 5842, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- International Monetary Fund, 2003. "Managing Risks in Financial Market Development: The Role of Sequencing," IMF Working Papers 03/116, International Monetary Fund.
- Claudio Loser, 2006. "Financial Markets in Latin America," Papers Presented at Global Meetings of the Emerging Markets Forum 2006latamfin, Emerging Markets Forum.
- Sa, S. & Guerin, J., 2006. "Recent developments in monetary and financial integration in Asia," Financial Stability Review, Banque de France, issue 8, pages 111-129, May.
- Serge Jeanneau & Marian Micu, 2002. "Determinants of international bank lending to emerging market countries," BIS Working Papers 112, Bank for International Settlements.
- Merton, Robert C., 1995.
"Financial innovation and the management and regulation of financial institutions,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 19(3-4), pages 461-481, June.
- Robert C. Merton, 1995. "Financial Innovation and the Management and Regulation of Financial Institutions," NBER Working Papers 5096, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Dooley & David Folkerts-Landau & Peter Garber, 2005.
"An essay on the revived Bretton Woods system,"
Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Feb.
- Gloria O. Pasadilla, 2008.
"Financial services integration in East Asia: Lessons from the European Union,"
5308, Asia-Pacific Research and Training Network on Trade (ARTNeT), an initiative of UNESCAP and IDRC, Canada..
- Pasadilla, Gloria O., 2008. "Financial Services Integration in East Asia: Lessons from the European Union," Discussion Papers DP 2008-31, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Gloria O. Pasadilla, 2008. "Financial Services Integration in East Asia : Lessons from the European Union," Finance Working Papers 22680, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Sheng, Andrew & Kwek, Kian-Teng & Cho, Cho-Wai, 2009. "A tale of Asian exchange rate management: Romance of the three currencies," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 519-535, September.
- Andrew Sheng, 2007. "East Asian Capital Markets Integration - Steps Beyond ABMI," EABER Working Papers 21855, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Natasha Mukherjee).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.