Managing Capital Inflows: What Have We Learned?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Emerging Markets Forum in its series Papers Presented at Global Meetings of the Emerging Markets Forum with number 2005inflows.
Date of creation: Dec 2005
Date of revision:
Note: Presented at the 2005 Global Meeting of the Emerging Markets Forum, December, Oxford, UK
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Emerging Markets Forum 2600 Virginia Ave, NW, Ste 201 Washington, DC 20037
Web page: http://www.emergingmarketsforum.org/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Barry P. Bosworth & Susan M. Collins, 1999. "Capital Flows to Developing Economies: Implications for Saving and Investment," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 30(1), pages 143-180.
- Graciela L. Kaminsky & Carmen M. Reinhart, 1996.
"The twin crises: the causes of banking and balance-of-payments problems,"
International Finance Discussion Papers
544, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Graciela L. Kaminsky, 1999. "The Twin Crises: The Causes of Banking and Balance-of-Payments Problems," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(3), pages 473-500, June.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Kaminsky, Graciela, 1999. "The twin crises: The causes of banking and balance of payments problems," MPRA Paper 14081, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hali J. Edison & Michael W. Klein & Luca Ricci & Torsten Sloek, 2002.
"Capital Account Liberalization and Economic Performance: Survey and Synthesis,"
NBER Working Papers
9100, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hali J. Edison & Michael W. Klein & Luca Antonio Ricci & Torsten Sløk, 2004. "Capital Account Liberalization and Economic Performance: Survey and Synthesis," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 51(2), pages 2.
- Maurice Obstfeld, 1984.
"Rational and Self-Fulfilling Balance-of-Payments Crises,"
NBER Working Papers
1486, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Obstfeld, Maurice, 1986. "Rational and Self-fulfilling Balance-of-Payments Crises," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(1), pages 72-81, March.
- Peter Blair Henry, 2003.
"Capital Account Liberalization, The Cost of Capital, and Economic Growth,"
NBER Working Papers
9488, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter Blair Henry, 2003. "Capital-Account Liberalization, the Cost of Capital, and Economic Growth," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 93(2), pages 91-96, May.
- Henry, Peter B., 2003. "Capital Account Liberalization, The Cost of Capital, and Economic Growth," Research Papers 1778, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Susan M. Collins, 2004. "International Financial Integration and Growth in Developing Countries: Issues and Implications for Africa," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 13(02), pages ii55-ii94, December.
- Levine, Ross, 2001. "International Financial Liberalization and Economic Growth," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(4), pages 688-702, November.
- Rivera-Batiz, Francisco L, 2001. "International Financial Liberalization, Corruption, and Economic Growth," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(4), pages 727-37, November.
- M. Ayhan Kose & Kenneth Rogoff & Eswar Prasad & Shang-Jin Wei, 2003. "Effects of Financial Globalization on Developing Countries," IMF Occasional Papers 220, International Monetary Fund.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Natasha Mukherjee) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Natasha Mukherjee to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.