Understanding individual travel decisions : results from a behavioral survey in Geneva with special emphasis on mode choice
AbstractIn this paper, we present the results of an extended traveler behaviour survey conducted in Geneva (Switzerland) in March 1994. In this survey, commuters were asked about the impact of various factors, related to individual or household characteristics and situational, contextual and environmental constraints on their basic travel decisions.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise in its series THEMA Working Papers with number 98-14.
Date of creation: 1998
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 33, boulevard du port - 95011 Cergy-Pontoise Cedex
Phone: 33 1 34 25 60 63
Fax: 33 1 34 25 62 33
Web page: http://thema.u-cergy.fr
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- de Palma, A. & Rochat, D., 1998. "Understanding Individual Travel Decisions: Results from a Behavioral Survey in Geneva with Special Emphasis on Mode Choice," Papers 9814, Paris X - Nanterre, U.F.R. de Sc. Ec. Gest. Maths Infor..
- R41 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Transportation: Demand, Supply, and Congestion
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marion Oury).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.