Demand for Cultural Heritage
AbstractPrepared for the Handbook of the Economics of Cultural Heritage. Forthcoming in Edgard Elgar Publisher. Anna Mignosa and Ilde Rizzo (editors)
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II in its series DFAEII Working Papers with number 2011-06.
Date of creation: Nov 2011
Date of revision:
Postal: Dpto. de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico II, = Facultad de CC. Económicas y Empresariales, Universidad del País Vasco, Avda. Lehendakari Aguirre 83, 48015 Bilbao, Spain
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- Z11 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economics of the Arts and Literature
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-CUL-2011-11-28 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-EVO-2011-11-28 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-TUR-2011-11-28 (Tourism Economics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mazzanti, Massimiliano, 2003. "Valuing cultural heritage in a multi-attribute framework microeconomic perspectives and policy implications," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 549-569, November.
- Juan Nicolau, 2010. "Culture-sensitive tourists are more price insensitive," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer, Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 181-195, August.
- Jan Rouwendal & Jaap Boter, 2005.
"Assessing the Value of Museums with a Combined Discrete Choice / Count Data Model,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers, Tinbergen Institute
05-039/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Jan Rouwendal & Jaap Boter, 2009. "Assessing the value of museums with a combined discrete choice/count data model," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(11), pages 1417-1436.
- José Sanz & Luis Herrero & Ana Bedate, 2003. "Contingent Valuation and Semiparametric Methods: A Case Study of the National Museum of Sculpture in Valladolid, Spain," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer, Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 241-257, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alcira Macías Redondo).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.