Voting behavior in a city of poor workers and rich entrepreneurs: Local contextual effects and class voting in the Mexico City metropolitan area, 1994-2000
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tecnológico de Monterrey, Campus Ciudad de México in its series EGAP Working Papers with number 2007-05.
Date of creation: Mar 2007
Date of revision:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-04-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2007-04-09 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-POL-2007-04-09 (Positive Political Economics)
- NEP-URE-2007-04-09 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cervantes, Laura & Vilalta y Perdomo, Carlos J., 2006. "Una Evaluación Geográfica de la Política de Educación Media Superior de la Ciudad de México," EGAP Working Papers 2006-07, Tecnológico de Monterrey, Campus Ciudad de México.
- Vilalta y Perdomo, Carlos, 2004. "Sobre la espacialidad de los procesos electorales y una comparación entre las técnicas de regresión OLS y SAM," EGAP Working Papers 2004-07, Tecnológico de Monterrey, Campus Ciudad de México.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amaranta Arroyo).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.