The Economics of Soil Erosion: Theory, Methodology and Examples
AbstractThe purpose of the following paper is to provide an overview of an economic analysis of soil erosion, concentrating particularly on explaining the farm-level economics of soil erosion and discussing with examples the appropriate methodology for measuring on and off-site costs.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA) in its series EEPSEA Special and Technical Paper with number sp199601t2.
Date of creation: Jan 1996
Date of revision: Jan 1996
Contact details of provider:
Postal: c/o IDRC, 22 Cross Street, #02-55, South Bridge Court, Singapore 048421
Phone: 6438 4844
Fax: 65 6438 7877
Web page: http://www.eepsea.net
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:zwi:journl:y:2009 is not listed on IDEAS
- Raghbendra Jha & John Whalley, 2001.
"The Environmental Regime in Developing Countries,"
in: Behavioral and Distributional Effects of Environmental Policy, pages 217-250
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Swinton, Scott M., 2004. "Assessing Economic Impacts Of Natural Resource Management Using Economic Surplus," Staff Papers, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics 11668, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Bui The, 2003. "Land use Systems and Erosion in the Uplands of the Central Coast, Vietnam," Environment, Development and Sustainability, Springer, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 461-476, September.
- Pongkijvorasin, Sittidaj & Pitafi, Basharat A.K. & Roumasset, James A., 2006. "Pricing Resource Extraction With Stock Externalities," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association) 21340, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Lee, Yoon & Yoon, Taeyeon & Shah, Farhed A., 2009. "Economics of Integrated Watershed and Reservoir Management," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association 49478, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Arief Anshory yusuf).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.