Exporting professional models: the expansion of the multinational audit firm and the transformation of the French accountancy profession since 1970
Abstractthis paper analyses the transformations induced since 1970 in the French accountancy profession by the globalisation of France's economy.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by HEC Paris in its series Les Cahiers de Recherche with number 864.
Length: 75 pages
Date of creation: 01 Feb 2007
Date of revision:
professions; audit; globalization; France sociological history;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Accounting - - - Accounting
- M42 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Accounting - - - Auditing
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2007-03-31 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2007-03-31 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2007-03-31 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sandra Dupouy).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.