Motivation and the theory of the firm
AbstractThis paper proposes to revisit the debate on the theory of the firm using motivation theory as the primary analytical tool.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by HEC Paris in its series Les Cahiers de Recherche with number 833.
Length: 43 pages
Date of creation: 08 Feb 2006
Date of revision:
theory of the firm; motivation theory;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L21 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Business Objectives of the Firm
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-06-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2006-06-03 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CBE-2006-06-03 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-CSE-2006-06-03 (Economics of Strategic Management)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sandra Dupouy).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.