Assessing the Importance of National Economic Reform Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Australian Productivity Commission Experience
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by East Asian Bureau of Economic Research in its series EABER Working Papers with number 21792.
Date of creation: Apr 2008
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: JG Crawford Building #13, Asia Pacific School of Economics and Government, Australian National University, ACT 0200
Web page: http://www.eaber.org
More information through EDIRC
Australia; Economic; reform; National;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- P11 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Planning, Coordination, and Reform
- P41 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems - - - Planning, Coordination, and Reform
- O56 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Oceania
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Anonymous, 1999. "Impact of Competition Policy Reforms on Rural and Regional Australia," Inquiry Reports 31892, Productivity Commission.
- Productivity Commission, 2005. "Review of National Competition Policy Reforms," Others 0506004, EconWPA.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.