Partial Communication in a Voluntary Contribution Mechanism Experiment
AbstractThis paper presents a result of a voluntary contribution mechanism experiment with partial communication. We found that the trend of mean investments depended on whether a communication network was connected or not and on how fast all subjects could share information.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University in its series ISER Discussion Paper with number 0488.
Length: 26 pages
Date of creation: 1999
Date of revision:
EXPERIMENTS ; INVESTMENTS ; SOCIAL CHOICE;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C92 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Group Behavior
- D74 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Conflict; Conflict Resolution; Alliances
- D80 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fumiko Matsumoto).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.