Competition Between Public and Private Firms
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University in its series ISER Discussion Paper with number 0394.
Length: 20 pages
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
COMPETITION; ENTERPRISES; PUBLIC GOODS; OLIGOPOLIES;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- H40 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - General
- H42 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Publicly Provided Private Goods
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- L30 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - General
- L32 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Public Enterprises; Public-Private Enterprises
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fumiko Matsumoto).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.