Cointegration and Tests Of the Permanent Income Hypothesis: Japanese Evidence with International Comparisons
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University in its series ISER Discussion Paper with number 0311.
Length: 33 pages
Date of creation: 1993
Date of revision:
savings ; consumption;
Other versions of this item:
- Shintani Mototsugu, 1994. "Cointegration and Tests of the Permanent Income Hypothesis: Japanese Evidence with International Comparisons," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 144-172, June.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mario J. Crucini & Mototsugu Shintani, 2010.
"Measuring Business Cycles by Saving for a Rainy Day,"
NBER Working Papers
16075, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mario J. Crucini & Mototsugu Shintani, 2010. "Measuring business cycles by saving for a rainy day," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 50, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fumiko Matsumoto).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.