An Operational Measure of Riskiness: A Comment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department in its series DNB Working Papers with number 262.
Date of creation: Sep 2010
Date of revision:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-09 (All new papers)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dean P. Foster & Sergiu Hart, 2009.
"An Operational Measure of Riskiness,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 117(5), pages 785 - 814.
- Dean Foster & Sergiu Hart, 2007. "An Operational Measure of Riskiness," Levine's Bibliography 843644000000000095, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Dean P. Foster & Sergiu Hart, 2007. "An Operational Measure of Riskiness," Discussion Paper Series dp454, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- David Backus & Bryan Routledge & Stanley Zin, 2004.
"Exotic Preferences for Macroeconomists,"
NBER Working Papers
10597, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hansen, Lars Peter & Sargent, Thomas J. & Turmuhambetova, Gauhar & Williams, Noah, 2006. "Robust control and model misspecification," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 128(1), pages 45-90, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rob Vet).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.