Unemployment, Labor Market Training Programs and Regional Wages: An Extended Wage Curve Approach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research in its series Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin with number 139.
Length: 15 p.
Date of creation: 1996
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:iab:iabmit:v:33:i:3:p:357-370 is not listed on IDEAS
- Silke Anger, 2007.
"The Cyclicality of Effective Wages within Employer-Employee Matches: Evidence from German Panel Data,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
719, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Silke Anger, 2007. "The Cyclicality of Effective Wages within Employer-Employee Matches: Evidence from German Panel Data," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 34, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Anger, Silke, 2007. "The cyclicality of effective wages within employer-employee matches: evidence from German panel data," Working Paper Series 0783, European Central Bank.
- repec:iab:iabzaf:v:39:i:3/4:p:575-601 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:iab:iabmit:v:36:i:4:p:461-475 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rabe, Birgitta, 2000. "Wirkungen aktiver Arbeitsmarktpolitik: Evaluierungsergebnisse für Deutschland, Schweden, Dänemark und die Niederlande ; Gutachten im Auftrag des Bundeskanzleramtes für die Benchmarking-Gruppe des B," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Labor Market Policy and Employment FS I 00-208, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Büttner, Thiess & Prey, Hedwig, 1997. "Does active labour market policy affect structural unemployment? An empirical investigation for West German regions, 1986 to 1993," Discussion Papers 42, University of Konstanz, Center for International Labor Economics (CILE).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.