BIOEDU (Beta Version): Biographical Data on Educational Participation and Transitions in the German Socio-Economic Panel Study (SOEP)
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research in its series Data Documentation with number 58.
Length: 49 p.
Date of creation: 2011
Date of revision:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Joachim R. Frick & Olaf Groh-Samberg & Henning Lohmann, 2008. "Biography and Life History Data in the German Socio Economic Panel: (Up to Wave X, 2007)," Data Documentation 36, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Henning Lohmann & C. Katharina Spieß & Olaf Groh-Samberg & Jürgen Schupp, 2008.
"Analysepotenziale des Sozio-oekonomischen Panels (SOEP) für die empirische Bildungsforschung,"
SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research
110, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Lohmann, Henning & Spieß, C. Katharina & Groh-Samberg, Olaf & Schupp, Jürgen, 2009. "Analysepotenziale des Sozio-oekonomischen Panels (SOEP) für die empirische Bildungsforschung," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 252-280.
- von Scheve, Christian & Esche, Frederike & Schupp, Jürgen, 2013.
"The Emotional Timeline of Unemployment: Anticipation, Reaction, and Adaptation,"
IZA Discussion Papers
7654, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Christian von Scheve & Frederike Esche & Jürgen Schupp, 2013. "The Emotional Timeline of Unemployment: Anticipation, Reaction, and Adaptation," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 593, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.